Polina is an illustrator from Seattle.
Her favorite tools are watercolors, ink and colored pencils
Her hobbies include picking apart stalagmites of books that grow in random locations at her house and stargazing.
Polina is a member of Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators.
- Two-day Schoolism live workshop in Seattle, spring 2016
- School of Visual Storytelling, summer 2016-now
- "Craft and Business of Illustrating Children's Books" class with Mira Reisberg and Julia McGuire, fall 2016
- "Introduction to children's book illustration" class with Craig Orback, winter 2017
- "Introduction to picture books" class with Dana Sullivan, winter 2017
- "Children book illustration" with Evgeniy Antonenkov (online at lectoroom.ru), winter-spring 2017
- "Real-world Art Direction for a Fantasy Assignment" with Kristine Brogno and Richard J. Watson, spring 2017
- 2017 DRAWN TO BOOKS by SCBWI Western Washington at Seattle City Hall, Seattle, WA
- SCBWI of Western Washington 25th Conference for Writers and Illustrators 2017